Thursday, 12 January 2017

Zombiecide game and Conan game at last

 I wanted to play Zombiecide black plague for a ling time and   purchased it before xmas my son s getting me expansions, me and Alec have so far  enjoyed every game . very entertaining and  we plan to  move up to the next levels. I recommend this  the quality is outstanding

Today at last I got another game i have wanted for a time I ordered  one of Ebay only to like 12 others be  shafted by a fraudster, Paypal and Ebay refunded me and I today received a copy of the deluxe version from Crazycat games, it is huge and weighs a ton. So all ends well, more on this and  Zombiecide soon.
 

5 comments:

  1. Good games both of them! Good choices (except for seller...) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both on the wishlist! Very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got your mitts on them finally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We enjoyed our games of Zombicide Black Plague as well.

    ReplyDelete