Thursday 10 August 2017

Warhammer 40K imperial Primus Imperial Fists

 Building on my 8th Edition Primus Marines , i did paint up the  box set and  on buying new units I sat back and wanted more  of a look to the finish I already had on the models. so  the foundry highlight yellow was  used to edge and i hope enhance the final look??.

Satisfied with there  image on the table top,  below is pictures of what I have in units so far. a few more units and characters to add.

 Repulsor grav tank transport. Its a monster of a kit and i hope i did it justice. looks good finished , we will see how it performs i listen to rumours  on all the new units with interest.




 Redemptor Dreadnought, massive  and  is perhaps the biggest of my collection.

 Inceptor Squad
 Aggressor Squad nice miniatures 
 Hellblasters
 Reivers these are superb miniatures loads of pose and character  really liked them might get a second unit actually?
  Intercessor Squad
 The command characters so far.



1 comment: