Sunday 4 August 2024

Bring Out Your lead Saturday 3rd Aug 24

 

Saturday at BOYL  24, it was   as always a superb day of games and collectors, and as all BOYL all attending just mixed and got on with it, new faces old ones just  talked and showed there work and ideas. The tables were to me some of the best ever and I have been to every BOYL, the content work and attention to detail was a joy to see. siege games were about 3 I think with armies painted to perfection assaulting a big dark fortress, and through the day you could plot the progress, some fantastic Rouge trader games with  painted miniatures and terrain that sent you back in time.

The painting Competition (we don't ever do one at BOYL) was filled with work I found astonishing again, some talent and skills, which made judging very hard me and Garth were Joined by Tim Pollard this year, and like us all found it hard to pick the winners.

I enjoy BOYL for the company and people I see and know, I class as the BOYL family brilliant to talk to and laugh and be with for the days, I took some pictures of people but missed a few forgive me. thanks to Diane and all the foundry family and staff who enhance the day.

The event infuses us all and long may it continue, be safe my friends






























































3 comments:

  1. That's so enormously cool! I love all the pics, I'd love to attend one of these years! Thanks for sharing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrolling through the photos I am reminded of all the good times gathered around the tables in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mwah ha ha ha - the secret BOYLer escapes identification yet again :-))

    ReplyDelete