Sunday 22 May 2016

Partizan convention 2016

We went to the Partizan at Newark today, new venue for the convention and was just a breath of new air, more light better layout and nice food and did have a great atmosphere my only gripe one person taking the money to get in ,(a bit silly). Lots of stunning display games with so many superb miniatures , (I leave it to others to take better pictures than me), we watched the new men who would be king display that looked very good and a must to buy when it comes out, the perrys had a WW2 Desert game and big shaun had a 1979 table with outstanding models but there only a few.

Meet up at last with Wayne Peter Bollands a pleasure to meet him, the mighty Craig Cartmell who is always a joy to discuss all things blood eagle and IHMN, Nick from Northstar, Marcus and Lucy at the Foundry stand, Dave Thomas, Rick Priestley and many more.

My haul well my son Steven gave me an early birthday present of the new silver tower game from GW, the detail on the plastics is astounding, Crooked dice plastons and space crew i had to buy as i have a game in my head, Annie the bag lady had 2 packs of shield maidens that were a must, some wound counters from warbases that are just brilliant, a huge bag of dice off Phil at DT stand, Perry Cape wars command to my huge colonial army's, and the GW Kastelan robot set that i could not resist, and last off a GOT lady in waiting I wanted for a time


2 comments: