Wednesday 29 January 2020

Horror, Tekumel army and others painted up

 My Son bought me this for xmas hes an all time favorite of mine, huge miniature. hope I did him justice.
 One from Wargames illustrated that was amust the good Dr with 2 candle sticks, brilliant figure
A mierce Miniatures skyclad warrior.  realy nice work
 Northstar Celtic  druid
 Pulp miniatures  Bride set love the  poses and content
 Another pulp Miniatures set  animal people
Some repaint Hero clix , i found the GQ contrast paints work well on them
 My friend Howard of the Tekumel project sent me a wonderful packet and  these are the results heroes and leaders 
 The Daaru and Vanu armies, reading the  guild I got lost so I painted  them how I saw them hope they fit in, nice old school miniatures








4 comments:

  1. Great work as always Tony, and some great model choices as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang you've been busy! Really like the Druid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete