Friday 14 April 2017

Triumvirate of the Imperium

 I at last bough this GW plastic set at Cannon Wargames show, I have wanted it for a time. I was so impressed by the quality of the product when i opened it, GW has mastered there art of plastics. I took my time to glue and enjoyed the experiance, the miniatures go together like  a dream.
 The main man i wanted for my  30-40K army is the huge Belisarius Cawl. One hell of miniature, I took my time to paint using my wet pallet and GW and Foundry paints, I learn on such to give  time to dry before the next coat and some times after washes  leave 24 hours. I think he looks the part

 The next was Saint Celestine and her bodyguards Eleanor and Genevieve, Impressive miniatures, great dynamics, painting I took  time on the whites and   I like them.
Lastly Inquisitor Greyfax, a superb pose miniature even for plastic. very nice  to paint also.

Overall a brilliant kit and  a joy to make and paint, GW just gets better and better!

2 comments:

  1. Great to meet up as always Tony. A few jealous people in the pub that night with my minis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete