Thursday 15 August 2019

Warcry tested and Cypher Lords finished

With finished off the Cypher Lords war band, I decided to test the Warcry complete.  The Cypher lords for me are perhaps the best GW plastics I have seen they look superb when   Completed. wonderful poses and attitude, also look great on the table
 Wonderful  miniatures

 So I laid out the terrain from the bocx and card you deal, a great way to set up and composed my forces, the  rule book  gives you some scenarios and  tasks, Coalition of death I played using the rules and set up from the book, I played the basic warbands for the first try the Iron Golems VS  Untamed Beasts, about 400 points,.Rolled the set up and  placement fo the 3 sections of each team , this is a great way to  place any miniatures. the  initiative dice were more simpler than i read to play and  the game was relay good fun the Untamed  Beasts winning by 1 point. So the Cypher lords came out  replacing the  Iron Golems and the points rose to about 600, Totaly different terrain via the cards, The game was fast and so fluid. the  fast moving blades of the Cyphers were   devastating but the Untamed Beast again won 3-2 .
 So Thoughts by me???
The game is perhaps the most complete and   best composed of anything so far from GW and I have played a lot of there systems. Its fast easy to set up and  all you need is in the box complete... The plastics are of the highest quality and the Terrain is  out of this  world to use.. 10/10 from me and more games to come...
A selection of pictures from the games below











1 comment:

  1. Looking good! Riot and I are going to be diving into the campaign mode soon still need to paint the war bands as i have been playing with the negash war band. I am surprised as how well he other AOS warbands play.

    ReplyDelete