Tuesday 6 May 2014

New painted stuff May 6th

 Finished off some miniatures and  thought I would show, Northstar Demons from fist of kung fu game bu Osprey, really nice miniatures loads of character and a must for many things
 Ronin game miniatures again from Northstar perfect samurai again beautiful sculpts but i found like the demons some mould splinters made them hard work
 Chines gang wargames foundry pirates  these are solid excellent miniatures along with 3 north star  cultist, all ready for the next IHMN book
 Carter from Avorak castings hes going in a IHMN themed game soon
Finally don't laugh but i made this one yesterday and painted her up for my personal collection based on Raven Hex from the  Tarot comics

2 comments:

  1. Excellent as always. Particularly like the Chinese gang, very 'Big Trouble...'

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice - I'm into IHMN.
    I've taken a fancy to the last lady - i like my women like that but never seem to find one !

    ReplyDelete