Tuesday 29 April 2014

11 questions part 2

Ok second part



1. Sci-fi or fantasy? Ancient or Modern warfare? And why?
Me anything, some times the stranger the better actually, Fantasy  is a hold Victorian  fantasy is my now  games and worlds but I love anything.

2 did you first get into the miniature/war-gaming hobby?
Airfix plastics ACW gun crew fisrt set ever seen, my mate had a birthday present of some painted Airfix FFL after that I was hooked

3. What's the latest hobby-related book you've read?
Reaper Dave Wood sent me a copy


4. What's your latest game you've played (tabletop/boardgame)?
In her Majestys name fantastic game and  real fun and enjoyment

5. Would you say you are more a collector, painter or gamer and why?
All 3 I would class as

6. Who is your favourite miniature sculptor? 
My favourite Mark Copplestone always perfect wish he would make a lot more stuff actually


7. Who is your favourite rule-book/source-book - illustrator/artist and/or writer?
Frank Frazetta, he is  the man!

8. Who is your all time favourite miniatures producing company? 
Foundry
9. What's you favourite miniatures game/rule producer?
Osprey to be honest there new wargame rules are superb


10. What's your dearest item in you collection - and why?
My hand made stuff


11. What recent hobby purchase do you most regret (if any)?
Flames of war bought too much and got realy pissed at there marketing


1 comment:

  1. Can't believe I forgot to add Mark Copplestone in mine!

    ReplyDelete