Thursday 22 October 2020

Painting update, few bits finished off

My hands and eyes are getting worse so I paint in batches and try to make some sense of my miniatures to my collection, I use many types of paint  Foundry, GW and others. her is a few pictures of what i have achieved so far.
My good friend Dave Wood sent me these gems and a few more to my collection of his Tenoch  miniatures range, a joy to paint, I used some colorshift paints from Green stuff world and I like the end result, brilliant figures.



Slave troops from the same range very old school.

I wanted some Mounted warriors for my Dark age /fantasy armies, Gripping beast provided some great  models. 
light Cavalry

Medium Cavalry
Heavy Cavalry
I wanted to boost my already large collection of warriors, buying individual sprues I set about creating some  fighters. Victrix, Fireforge and some spares.



These are a single Sprue of War games Atlantic Dark Age Irish, they are quite wonderful, a few conversions.

Needed a new command so again conversions and  parts from Sprues
Walking dead whisperers
Tangent miniatures
Lucid eye
Brother Vinnies

Lucid eye
Lucid eye Death Dealer

So there is a few bits finished off the shield transfers are LBM, and a joy to use, be safe my friends.











No comments:

Post a Comment