Sunday 17 January 2021

Kharon Acquisitor, Legio Jetbike, Ivictor Warsuit and Imperial Death Troopers

The Sisters of Silence Kharon Pattern Acquisitor from forge world is some thing I wanted for along time, very sinister and  quite pulp in appearance, it is a nice kit to build and paint, the front part I have used 2mm magnets to make it interchangeable. will be used for many things....
 




Steven got me this as an x mas prezi, the Legio Custodes Gyrfalcon Pattern Jet bike, I wanted one for my HQ and also because its an awesome looking thing.


Russell got me this Primaris Invictor Tactical Warsuit, it is quite a talented piece of plastic, and a GW  kit that is  great to build, I painted it up in my Raven Guard colors

Lastly a box set I searched for quite a time the  Star Wars Legion  Imperial Death troopers, very exact and  wonderful miniatures,,


1 comment: