Friday 14 October 2022

Signum miniatures painted up

 

Had a nice gift from the Signum miniatures company, via James, these are the first three i painted up hope I did them justice, very intense resin  pieces and with surprisingly few bits to glue except from the one below Leshy the Forest protector, a massive awesome beast of a thing, great to paint, I altered the level of him as he is crouching forward I stood him on a pile of rocks to make him more menacing. he will be in my games...
,





This is one I love Yagvar the chosen of the Gods, well I know who he represents and his fantastic


Finally  Helga the First Valkyrie, superb miniature. 
Check the company out here there very good at what they do https://signumgames.com/























1 comment:

  1. These all look fab Tony! Love the sculpts and cracking painting as always my friend!

    ReplyDelete