Wednesday 4 October 2023

7TV game "Night of the Fungoids"

 

Received the new hardback book for the 7TV rules, I have been along time fan and gamer of the  system , so was itching to try it out, the new edition clears up a few things and has some good new ideas. I played the Battle scenario at 30 points a side. My 3D printed fungoid  got a chance to fight, against a heroic cast of heroes, all using the new profiles.

I set up my 2 X 2 mat and laid out some fast terrain, I always randomly place  the sides, and the Fungoid s got first go. they charged forward the unstoppable beast  I wanted to get into the humans fast, and as always read the back of the card the big fungoid i used the Mutant card, they can move underground (always read the back of the card!) the humans opened fir taking out 3 of the huge  mushrooms, the  beast taking 1 hit. the next turn the monsters struck hard killing 2  humans in seconds, then moving to better places the hero is able to move if he is out of sight anywhere and  after a scared status from a script card he finished off a sub machine gunner, another fell to the beast and  yes the humans failed there morale test 5 miniatures left and the roll was 5!. 6 script cards were played and for me it was as always brilliant game, a few things to remember the new cards are very nice as is the book, so more games to come I cannot praise  the content and product enough well done Karl and Co. 

More  Dodgy TV shows to come, be safe my friends............
















No comments:

Post a Comment