Thursday 6 July 2023

Robots, Aliens, Sky people and an Ogre

 

More of my 3D printing collection painted up, Papsikels, Skullforge and Day Break miniatures. I will say again a joy to paint. Very impressed at the  sculpts..




Skullforge Sky people troopers and walkers, nice  force when done..






Papsikels Aliens I tried to get them to look right?
Papsikels Robots very manga a joy to paint, and they look great I think?



                                                                 More Papsikels Aliens

                                                     

And a single printed Ogre from Daybreak I have a collection and they will be printed , I slap shopped painting this and to me it is perfect for my collection

2 comments:

  1. The Papsikels 3D prints are lovely aren't they, I want to get a set of the Grey Aliens from Independence Day which he made the STLs for at some point.

    Your aliens all look very nice, I particularly like the light blue paint you've used, and that Ogre is a definite win, do you have any more of those?

    Am I right in thinking that the Papsikels Omega's you had in your last post are meant to be the "Engineers" from Alien: Covenant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Sir, the dark blue paint is from Turbo Dork called Dark Net, thank you for the kind words, and i have a full set of Ogres to be printed soon.
    be safe
    Tony

    ReplyDelete