Friday 4 August 2023

BOYL 2023 Friday

 

Another year and its the 10th BOYL day at Wargames Foundry, as always a superb day with friends and some new ones, The atmosphere is what you expect with gamer and collectors playing the games, some old faces who its a joy to see and enjoy there company as always the event is run by Diane who never stops, good food and chat all round. I wandered chatting to many and the standard of miniature and games  is what I expect and more, some very passionate collectors and games,. this year  people from all over the world arrived to  enjoy and be part of the  event.  Tomorrow will be awesome.

Some pictures of today's game sand things that inspired me...





















The very very talented Ketil Trout with a conversion, stunning workmanship











A Spanish friend Ismael showed me this wonder. stunning work.....




2 comments:

  1. Good to see you today sir, thanks for the pictures of a excellent day of being in good company, pushing lead and rolling dice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any photo without me in is a good photo in my book my good friend!

    ReplyDelete